Hello! On my S8+ every night, about 10-11 P.M., it warns me that I have moisture in the charging port, but it's impossible because my phone stays only in my pocket or in my hands so... And it' s showing me this for 3 days and today too. What can I do?
Hope this works for everyone! After months and months of trying everything possible to get rid of the moisture warning i stumbled quite by accident on this that so far really works for me.
1. You plug in your S9 and immediately get the moisture warning. This no only stops you from charging but also will not allow you to connect to anything else via USB cable, bluetooth, etc.
2. Un plug your cable (you will usually have to pust the OK button to stop the plectron from beeping and clear the screen).
3. Place a phone call to your landline or someone else.
4. When the phone call connects, plug in your cable. Then hang up.
5. You should be in normal charge and communication mode.
6. The warning will return, but just repeat the process. Its better than buying new phone.
This is getting ridiculous i went through warranty a month ago for this issue, no water damage. NOW AGAIN I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM! WHY DID I PAY THIS MONEY FOR THIS TO KEEP HAPPENING! and don't tell me to do this or that I have it all. I will be getting a new phone and it will not be a Samsung ill tell you that. This is a horrible issue to keep having.
Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2
This is unaccaptable.. Samsung told me to mail my phone to their service center. However, because the phone had a scratch they claimed that physical damage voids the warranty and in order to even diagnose the problem they have to charge a standard repair fee + cost to fix the scratch at 280$!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I just need the moisture error to go away!!!!And I'm not willing to pay SAMSUNG 280 dollars just so the can even diagnose the issue.
If you have this error i hope you dont have any scratches, otherwise they will charge you a lot of money to even diagnose the issue. This is a common error, and completely unacceptable customer service! Dont buy SAMSUNG again!