cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Moisture detected error.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are getting the error message, follow the steps listed here. If these steps do not help, then service repairs would be recommended. You are welcome to send us a private message with the below information for more details on the repair process: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale: (If Available)

Model Code:
IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone has been in rice for 3 hours. I have shook it, blown in it, and done everything I could. It will not charge, and this phone is new. I need this phone, and nothing seems to be working.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reset or switch off your phone, when this start to opening again, then right there you need to connect the charger (so keep it ready). Other thing that helps is a room with AC, after 20-30 minutes the notification will be gone and you will be able to charge it normal.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wanna bet?  Ive been having this problem for weeks and i tried EVERYTHING!  Bringing it to Verizon tomorrow

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same exact problem I thought something must have happened in the middle of the night but my phone is never gotten wet I've had this problem since the last update the big one. Is the version 9 software and now when I plug-in I get the error message the only way I have found to charge my phone is to restart it or power it completely down plug the charger in before it turns back on and then it will charge but not as fast as it used to I am so glad I only have three more payments I am really thinking I might need to do a change from Samsung I am not liking the problems that I have been getting and I need my car for work I need to be able to take pictures every day with my phone send emails and this is causing me a lot of issues at work

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi ive been getting this error for three days now. It came out of the blue and my phone has not been exposed to any water. Ive tried numerous different charging leads and plugs and it still comes up with the message. The thing is it works fine when i use my charger in my car or in my lorry at work so obviously this is a problem with the software. Help!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have 1 mont with that problems, I used everyday air dryer but not sucssesfull. Make factory reset and again have this problem. Please help.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i am having this problem i think my phone got over heated watching you tube videos for couple hours i believe

phone heats up then causes codesation

i am really concernered

first time it happen i thought it was caused because i deleted antivirus program so did reset factory worked couple days

now same moisture detected

only thing i can think of watching you tube for a couple of hours that phone got overheated and produced condensation inside charging port

i really belive that phone got overheatef i have a tempered screen on it and its in a case  so i never had it near water

kinda concernerd if it will catch fire

help

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

oh ya also about week ago friend says to me your text in chinese thats why i thought get virus protevtion

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, baseband version, carrier information?