cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Moisture detected in charging port

JUMP TO SOLUTION
BLOW DRY YOUR CHARGER PORT! I TRIED IT ONCE AND IT DETECTED MY CHARGER RIGHT AWAY. YOU'RE WELCOME!
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Moisture detected in charging port

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Until the message comes back in a charge or two

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I changed out the charging cable and the moisture detection disappeared.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've noticed this message comes on if you have sweaty hand when usin the phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Putting it on "max power save mode" solved it for me immediately.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to have the charger plugged in. When it gives you the error message keep the charger plugged in, but restart the phone. When the phone reboots you will be fine. The key is to make sure the charger is plugged in when you restart! Happy New Year!!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
See they say the phone is waterproof. Not your hand. Why would they even advertise such a thing. I would never go swimming with my phone.
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi everyone....I've had the same problem with the S8 plus. The only thing that worked for me was to shut the phone off for at least an hour or more. You can keep it charging WHILE OFF, on a wireless charger, but the key is to keep it completely shut off for at least an hour. Once you turn the phone back on, wait a few moments to see if the water moisture message pops up. Hopefully it will not, in which case, try plugging in your charger. Although I have experienced the water moisture issue several times, this trick worked for me. Please note though, shutting it off for 5 to 10 minutes DID NOT WORK. The longer shut off period seemed to work for me. On a side note, I would like to add, my phone carrier and Samsung WERE ABSOLUTELY NO HELP! THANKS ALOT GUYS!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is the best solution:

Go to:

www.no-moisture-detected.com

and purchase a bottle of "FAST CHARGE".

This product is designed specifically for removing mositure from cell phone charging ports.

It also protects the charging port from future moisure exposure.

With FAST CHARGE you can reliably remove mosture from your charging port so you can start charging again right away.

FAST CHARGE will give you the confidence to start using your phone underwater again. 

Best of all: FAST CHARGE  non toxic with a low flash point so it can be carried on a airplane.

This is a great product that I highly recommend.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
samsung galaxy s8 plus is by far the worst phone out here. it cost so much money and there is nothing that samsung will do about this problem. i don't recommend this phone to no one.