Original topic:

More options for AR Emojis

(Topic created: 06-19-2020 02:19 PM)
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones

We need more hairstyles, more clothes, more shoes, costumes, face masks & more makeup

7 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Agreed 👍 you can try reaching out to the Samsung apps support team on Twitter to see if they can help you

Roroboogie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm all in

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usersxSQDOYtQx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Suggestion:
Samsung, please add more body size options for the AR Emoji. Maybe more people will use it. When you are not the only size option available, the AR Emoji tends not to look like you therfore you don't tend to use it as much as an emoji that looks more like you like Bitmoji, which has those options. 
userCjvMStIjzG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Agree
0 Likes
useruikrmlkiLF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Came here to say the same thing. And also, I want to look more my age. Wrinkles a little more prominent, sprinkle of grey hair, etc.
TaylorMade214
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I want to be able to make my cat an emoji and be able to have her in my gifs basically everything I can do customizing my own emoji I want to be able to do with my cat...I swear I'm not a crazy cat lady 🤣