JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Move Apps to SD card

(Topic created: 01-06-2021 08:47 PM)
MacW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I can't figure out how to move files and apps from my internal storage to my external storage/SD card on my Samsung s10e. Can someone please help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Carolina_MīC
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Settings>>>Apps>>>[Select an app]>>>Storage - If the app allows it you will see the option to change storage from internal to SD. I tried this previously and it made my apps run slower. Maybe your experience will be better. Also not every app allows this.

View solution in context

5 Replies
GRANNO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I may be able to assist you can or do have the my files app if so let's start there ok
0 Likes
Solution
Carolina_MīC
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Settings>>>Apps>>>[Select an app]>>>Storage - If the app allows it you will see the option to change storage from internal to SD. I tried this previously and it made my apps run slower. Maybe your experience will be better. Also not every app allows this.

View solution in context

lTheDoctorl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
They removed the feature
0 Likes
userMdMXGE3VP0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Were you ever able to? I'm considering getting an S10e right now, and can't decide between the 128 and 256 GB versions.

If apps can be moved to the SD card, then I might be more willing to go with the 128. It seems that answers on here are quite varied!

0 Likes
MacW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you check Carolina _MIC reply, it's pretty accurate. I opted for the 128G and my app usage is extremely low. Even so, I probably would have gone with more internal storage if I did it again.
0 Likes