When im streaming music from pandora, spotify, tidal, etc. It always pauses or stops playing music about 6 times a day. Anyone else having this issue? Its becoming really annoying.🧐🤨
Solved! Go to Solution.
Same thing happens to the Note 9 since the one ui update when connected to bluetooth devices and car radio. Still no fix. In my car I had to switch to using aux or USB, hopefully there's a fix soon.
Hey there @xshimonzu,
Give these steps a try:
1. Open Settings on your mobile device, and then touch Apps.
2. Find and touch the app you want to prevent from sleeping, and then touch Battery.
3. Touch the switch next to Allow background activity.
You can also go through Device care, which may be faster if you are removing multiple apps from the sleeping apps list.
1. Open Settings on your mobile device, and then touch Device care.
2. Touch Battery, and then More Options > Settings in the upper right corner.
3. Touch Sleeping apps.
4. Long-press an app to bring up the remove option.
5. Touch each app you want to remove from the list of sleeping apps, and then touch Remove.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
That did not work. This is definitely a bug. I have the same phone, Galaxy S8+, the same provider, Verizon, and am using the phone in the same area. It is not a mobile data or wi-fi issue. It is a Samsung issue.
Amazon Music, IHear radio and others all stop playing randomly. I allowed background activity and not put to sleep.
Why does a new software update have to break things that were working fine. You guys needs to test your software changes.
I am having the same issue and have followed all of these steps, yet the problem continues... Have you come up with any other solutions? Listening to music is one of my primary uses for my phone.