JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Gallery won't sync with One Drive on S10

(Topic created: 01-23-2022 06:43 AM)
user2AAb1nSkqZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My gallery will not sync with one drive. My photos are on my phone not as card, they are both on the same account. My phone files will sync to one drive but my gallery is not syncing (over a years worth of pictures and videos now) although my phone says that it's syncing to one drive... It is not. Galaxy S10

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user2AAb1nSkqZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The only thing that "fixed" the sync issue was to log in using a laptop, log out of both Samsung and Microsoft one drive account to log back in via phone. AFTER I did the connect, clear cache, relink, uninstall, reinstall.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Easy2See
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Method 1. Connect your Samsung Gallery with OneDrive

Method 2. Clear cache and data

Method 3. Relink OneDrive

Method 4. Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive
0 Likes
user2AAb1nSkqZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did that yesterday, it didn't change anything. Gallery said it synced with one drive but 🤷 it's not there. I double checked the accounts, signed out of Samsung account and one drive account then signed back in and the same: it's not syncing my gallery pictures or videos.
0 Likes
Solution
user2AAb1nSkqZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The only thing that "fixed" the sync issue was to log in using a laptop, log out of both Samsung and Microsoft one drive account to log back in via phone. AFTER I did the connect, clear cache, relink, uninstall, reinstall.
0 Likes