JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My S7 is overheating and freezing

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 11:57 AM)
Muggzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have an s7 that is overheating freezing and other things and called support, she wanted to send me to the support center but we don't have one close. I know all of this because I've been going thru this. I have a decent knowledge of tech and how to use it so I told her everything I've done and that it has to be an issue on the device end because software and firmware have been replaced as new and it is HOT. 156 degrees is the hottest it's been I believe. I can't get any remote support and it seems that Samsung thinks it could explode but gives me no viable option besides smart switch and transfer my service to another phone... I went thru 2 weeks of stuff trying to get service on a note device before I switched back to this once already... I dnt have money to get a new phone and they say this may explode and the other Samsung for whatever reason won't work with the service provider. I am at a loss as to what I can do. But the point of this was the complete unprofessional attitude the lady had when I called. I told her I recorded the call as well and she said she doesn't really care so I just hung up... Well I guess I'll be using explodey phone and continue calling Samsung. Maybe someone will make this work where I cant

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model number and IMEI to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model number and IMEI to this PM Link. If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Muggzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I tried to dm u.
0 Likes
HLpplz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones