My camera app keeps failing. This was after I dropped it out of a locker by the way. Everything else is fine on the phone like no visible cracks or scratches. I'll try to flip it over to the front camera and it fails. When I click on the app itself the camera is black as if I'm holding it against something. My phone's a galaxy s52 5g.
Thanks for reaching out.
Can you confirm what type of device you are using so I can better assist you?
Do you experience the symptoms while your device is in safe mode?
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!
You also have an option to visit a UBreakIFix location in your area for a technician to take a better look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Follow this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix