cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersJXdCBaoou
Asteroid

My gyrometer and accelerometer stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They stopped working after marshmallow update. they worked for a while and stopped working. Sensor tests failed. Safe mode and back didn't help. Hard reset didn't help. Beating and knocking  phone didn't help. any help here?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: My gyrometer and accelerometer stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like there might be a hardware problem. Since you've done Safe Mode and a hard reset, you may need to have a formal repair. You may want to reach out to the place of purchase to check if they can help, or even the carrier.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @usersJXdCBaoou. We're glad you reached out here with your concern.
We certainly want to assist you further with this matter. To better do that, can we have some added details about your specific device and this concern? Things that will help the most would be the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
usersJXdCBaoou
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use the phone in Ghana and it's sprint.

All other info is in the screenshots

usersJXdCBaoou
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this maybe also useful...

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like there might be a hardware problem. Since you've done Safe Mode and a hard reset, you may need to have a formal repair. You may want to reach out to the place of purchase to check if they can help, or even the carrier.