JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My phone won't make or receive calls

(Topic created: 06-26-2019 08:53 AM)
Samsung_EIoTzfK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It takes me forever to make a call I'm not receiving all my calls I'll be on the phone and I lose service the call drops constantly I got the newest updates they put my phone on a tester it's fine they say but there is something wrong with my phone in I need help cause I pay a $100 a month for Samsung Galaxy 10 And I came over here the Sprint and I have worse service now than I did with my last Carrier... I done in to the store on Miller road there was gonna give me service ticket hopefully I could get a service Tech out here to find out if it's in my area while I've had my phone since April in my service just keeps getting worse and worse Morse

4 Replies
Trstnomn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My phone does the same thing, I'm on a different network but have the same phone. I am beyond frustrated and keep getting told by my network that they aren't seeing the issues.

Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this issue.

View solution in context

userhBtAYwN70J
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm having the same issue with my s9+.  I will not make ore recieve any calls but will allow texts and data usage.  I see alot of issues similar to this online.  I think Samsung needs to stop avoiding the issue and fix it.

Samsung_6Yw9IR7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I had the same issue. A factory reset worked. Just make sure to input your apns after.

0 Likes