cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

My s10 lite phone's speaker stops playing media from time to time

So, i bought the galaxy s10 lite a couple of weeks ago, and so far i have faced this issue twice. My phone's speaker refuses to play audio from my media folders, while the notification sounds and call sounds work perfectly fine. However, the issue seems to subside when i restart my phone, but then it popped again yesterday. Could anyone please tell me what might be the issue here? 

3 REPLIES 3
Comet

Re: My s10 lite phone's speaker stops playing media from time to time

Check your separate sound settings. Do you hear the media sound if Bluetooth is connected? If not, get a good/free third party app and see if you're able to hear the sound. You may want to clear the cache for the app you're using now for media play.
Constellation

Re: My s10 lite phone's speaker stops playing media from time to time

It is not just the media app that stops using the external speaker. I cannot hear sounds from youtube either. And, I have never used Bluetooth on my phone so far. I'll try it out the next time the issue resurfaces. Could there be any other possible reason behind this glitch? Do you think any of my settings need tweaking? 

Comet

Re: Re: My s10 lite phone's speaker stops playing media from time to time

possibly yes on tweaking some settings but not sure. Take it to a service center or a close/good friend or family member that may look at what could be the reason. Try updating the phone if any is available for your phone.