Original topic:

Navigation bar

(Topic created: 05-09-2019 04:59 AM)
userToqyTVKX6C
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Does anyone know how to fix my navigation bar? It doesn't hide when im using apps. Yes, iknow about the full screen gesture but it does not help because the space provided for the navigation bar when using the keyboard is still there even when you actually used the screen gesture setting

Ps: the tiny dot on the side is missing to lock and unlock the navigation bar just like in my old phone.

Thankyou

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

At the moment I think that's how it is working at the moment hopefully with a patch in the future that will be available and for the little dot that was removed with the Pie One UI update 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

At the moment I think that's how it is working at the moment hopefully with a patch in the future that will be available and for the little dot that was removed with the Pie One UI update 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in context

LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userToqyTVKX6C wrote:

... because the space provided for the navigation bar when using the keyboard is still there even when you actually used the screen gesture setting

You can fix that problem by using a 3rd party keyboard like SwiftKey. 

soze
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
why did mine JUST start this bs...i cant even open my snapchat messages because it thinks im pressing the navigation bar all of a sudden
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes