cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfvjGamlivn
Constellation

Netflix keeps restarting my Galaxy S7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I installed Netflix last week and since then every time I try to something on it my phone automatically restarts please help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Netflix keeps restarting my Galaxy S7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any change if you delete the Netflix app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any change if you delete the Netflix app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

userKcONoHtAmh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has there been any Resolution on this?

It has been over 1 year that I have been dealing with... open netflix. select a movie/show. as the movie/show loads. phone reboots. then I have to repeat the process and the movie plays.

This all began when Netflix added downloads.  It would only happen every once in a while then about 3 months after they released the download feature, it happens 100% of the time. same process. when the movie loads, my phone reboots then I can open the app and play the movie/show.

I uninstalled my Netflix app and reinstalled it a couple of times. didn't resolve it.

I backed up all my info and did a hard reset on my phone. That didn't work. and unfortunately I didn't back up all of my info and lost some valuable info. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKcONoHtAmh Have you double checked that your phone and apps are up to date on its software?

userKcONoHtAmh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes. the app is up to date. set to auto update and the phone is up to date. I just looked and have checked almost monthly

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, just checking in. Do you still need help with this?

userckksGs9zaO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey I actually have the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy S7. Twice in the past I have deleted and re-downloaded the app on my phone and the same problem keeps happening. I'm beginning to assume it might be a virus on my phone. I really have no clue though, and this has been happening for months now Smiley Sad

uservALTbvUYR6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue after downloading and re downloading my Neflix.

userFqXlscVLAu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been dealing with rhis for a year now... I just updated the Netflix app 48 hours ago and it's worse now. I'm going to try to uninstall and reinstall because I tried clearing the cash and that did not work at all not even once.