cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Eco10032
Asteroid

Network failure

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After having a hard time to swallow the headache with the note7 I settled on the galaxy s7 edge.. now my problem is that  the phone is getting the NETWORK FAILURE prompt from time to time... mostly right after I lock the phone and also when I'm on the road.. it takes time communicating with towers and some times the Fix to the problem is rebooting the phone.. internet speeds are horrible even on an unlimited plan.. all of this has made me reconsider on to upgrading on future products...my phone is an s7 edge g935t and my carrier is Tmobile.. hope it is an software issue that could be fixed because I like Samsung products 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Teresama67
Galaxy

Re: Network failure

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also on tmobile and I had similar problem where it said not on registered network on my note 7 (both note 7s ) and my s7edge ... I had many calls to tmobile and trouble shooting they exchanged my sim card twice and reset my service and ultimately ended up rebuilding my cell line I was not keeping my connection to towers and usually when I was driving and going in between towers ...... I have been a customer of tmobile for many years and never had this problem but I found out thru talking to solutions dept that sometimes a line gets corrupted ....i now have great signal ...... I also would half to restart my device to regain signal .......

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, Eco10032. We're glad you reached out here with your question.
To better allow us and the community to assist you both now and in the future, can we have some added details about your specific device and this concern? Things that will help the most would be when you started noticing this happen and what you've already tried to fix it. Thanks!

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Teresama67
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also on tmobile and I had similar problem where it said not on registered network on my note 7 (both note 7s ) and my s7edge ... I had many calls to tmobile and trouble shooting they exchanged my sim card twice and reset my service and ultimately ended up rebuilding my cell line I was not keeping my connection to towers and usually when I was driving and going in between towers ...... I have been a customer of tmobile for many years and never had this problem but I found out thru talking to solutions dept that sometimes a line gets corrupted ....i now have great signal ...... I also would half to restart my device to regain signal .......

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Eco10032
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks.. greatly appreciated !!πŸ‘πŸ‘ @Teresama67 ill make some calls today