JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Samsung s10e - no pictures in messages

(Topic created: 02-20-2020 10:41 AM)
LadyofLight
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi! So my new s10e is not showing any pictures or gifs that have been shared with me intext messages. It just shows the little gray photo icon. How can I fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recommend reaching out to your service provider to verify your multi-media messaging is provisioned correctly on your account.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Do you experience these symptoms when using Wi-Fi or data?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
LadyofLight
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Both

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@LadyofLight Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on its software?

0 Likes
LadyofLight
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yup - it performed an update this morning

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recommend reaching out to your service provider to verify your multi-media messaging is provisioned correctly on your account.

View solution in context