Original topic:

New update messed my note s10 up.

(Topic created on: 4/21/21 8:08 PM)
userwWKNO8Nqsr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The new update today 4/21 messed my phone up. My what'sapp isn't working properly and my Google voice isn't working. How do I undo that update so my phone works like it should?

0 Likes
8 Replies
girlygirl260
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I had something similar happen last update. Google it and there are step by step work around
0 Likes
dicklover
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
New update won't let me access the internet. It takes me to the Google store to buy something. It says I have uninstall the old version of Members to install the new version. It doesn't load the new version no matter what I do. What should I do?
0 Likes
userYH8Z5rlNsv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Maybe reach out to the developers of the aps to see if they support the new update maybe they need to adjust something, or try deleting and reinstall the apps. Trying to roll back the update ( not that it can be done anyway ) for 2 apps ? Vs the phone software update.
0 Likes
happybeats2021
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Update closed my phone :mobile_phone: down
Black :black_circle: 0f death :skull:. Any way 2reset8)
0 Likes
happybeats2021
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Give new phone
0 Likes
userdr1H63d5I0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I777777t7b6777777unn
0 Likes
userdr1H63d5I0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
L
0 Likes
Mufraka
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do s10 still get updates? The last time I saw updates was when 3.0 came out and even before that, I was on Beta I didn't see any update for about 2months. In general, other than the 3.0 OS I have taken like 5moths not seeing any updates
0 Likes