Original topic:

Not happy with the S10 Plus By Samsung Galaxy!

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 12:11 PM)
DontesWifey
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

*BEWARE OF SELLER* PLEASE Don't EVER PURCHASE A S10 PLUS..THEY ARE THE WORST PHONES EVER BY SAMSUNG. LET ME GIVE YOU SPECIFIC EXAMPLES: ( 1.) YOU CANT MAKE A PHONE CALL WHEN YOU WANT W/OUT BEING TOLD..YOUR NOT REGISTERED ON A NETWORK (EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE) YOU CAN ONLY MAKE EMERGENCY CALLS YOU PRESS OK AND A NOTHING HAPPENS.(2.) YOU CANT SEND PICTURES OR TEXT MESSAGES BCUZ THEY EITHER DONT GO THROUGH OR YOU OR THE SENDER WILL RECEIVE YOUR/THEIR TEXT IN LIKE 48 HRS TO 5 DAUS LATER. (3.) I RECEIVE MY EMAILS LATE. (4.) IM CURRENTLY ON MY 4TH REPLACEMENT BCUZ OF ALL THE DEFECTIVE PARTS AND THE SERVICE ON IT **bleep** NO MATTER IF YOUR USING WIFI OR NOT. (5.) MIND YOU MY DEVICE IS STILL IN BRAND NEW IN EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION WAS BRAND NEW NO SCRATCHES, SCRAPES, NO CRACKS. (6.)Ohh did I mention Sprint /TMobile sent me a new Sim card and it's still not working. STILL REMAINS IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING CONDITION. Yet Sprint now TMobile says its a INTERNAL ISSUE BUT made a Claim with Asurion and guess what Same issues. I HAVE BEEN TEAM SAMSUNG SINCE 13 IM NOW 43. I HATE TO DO IT..BUT IM TRULY THINKING OF LEAVING SAMSUNG FAMILY FOR THE APPLE FAMILY. PLSSSSS RECALL ALL SAMSUNG S10 :heavy_plus_sign:.  SIGNED A LOYAL 30 YRS PLUS CUSTOMER. JUST BE CAFEFUL WITH THIS MODEL. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR WARRANTY!!

22 Replies
Ak24
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sounds like you have something to hide
DontesWifey
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ummm Yes thats why I posted this! To hide things from others. OR TO MAKE OTHERS AWARE. 🤦🏽‍:female_sign:🙄
bound4all
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

? What you responded has absolutely nothing to do with the statement given by DontesWifey.
If you just left it at one post I wouldn't be saying anything but....
Perhaps it is actually you who has something to hide.
0 Likes
yoooooooooooo
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Buy a newer Samsung they won't let u down
Mojo821
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I love my Galaxy S10, best phone ever!
broskinoant
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I DONT KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS ..
BUTVIS COMMENT IS COMPLETELY FABRICATED.. SAMSUNG IS WAYYYYU BETTER THAN ANY IPHONE... AND WHAT TJIS GUY DOESNT KNOWIS THAT THE NEW IPHONES HAVE ALL ANDROID PARTS ON THE INSIDE
0 Likes
bound4all
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Huh?
0 Likes
userBzsrcrvTWV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ive had my Samsung s10+ since 2019... i had tmobile since i was 13 and still have it now. I havent experienced a single issue you described... i think the issue may be the user... after several replacements and still having issues? Doesnt add up.

This entire post from the OP really needs a downvote...
0 Likes
usertG0F5V1tT9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Still on my original S10+ and will probably buy another before "upgrading" to 5g. I'm on Verizon and bought my phone on the Samsung pre-sale.
0 Likes