cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Not showing my imie number and service comand is empty

hi, i have samsung j5 (sm j500f). Today morning , my phone was restart without reason. And after restart, i cant access my dual sim settings, have no service msg.also i cant see my imie number. The service comand  (*#0011#) is empty. I tried qith reste my phone. Same results.. please help..

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Not showing my imie number and service comand is empty

@userXxrvgOb5FT 

Hi, since your IMEI and the service command menu is empty you may want to look into calling 1800 Samsung for further assistance as to why that may have happened. Also you should consider where you have purchased the device. When your IMEI is erased from the device for whatever reason you will not get any service from that device. If you still have the box in which it came from you can go to swappa.com and conduct an IMEI check to see if any issues come up. If the battery is removeable call 1800 Samsung so they can scan the IMEI on there end and see whats going on. Best of luck

Product Expert

Re: Not showing my imie number and service comand is empty

Hi, 

If you are able to back up your info via wifi or memory card I'd try to do a factory reset and see if that may resolve the issue. If not I'd contact Samsung to find a service center close by that can service that device.