cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Notes clip board

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just upgraded from an S7 series to the S20+, where can I find the clip board to save notes in the memo now Samsung Notes app?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nebula

Re: Notes clip board

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With your keyboard, you should see  a clipboard on top row with other options.  That's where the clipboard should be. If you're using the Samsung Keyboard, you may have to click on 3 dots on right to get to more buttons which will show clipboard;  you can drag & drop that button to your main keyboard screen.

Btw, if you are not using Google GBoard Keboard, you should consider doing so.  Much better for voice dictation... Samsung Keyboard is pretty bad at voice dictation. Oveverall Gboard will give you bettter results.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With your keyboard, you should see  a clipboard on top row with other options.  That's where the clipboard should be. If you're using the Samsung Keyboard, you may have to click on 3 dots on right to get to more buttons which will show clipboard;  you can drag & drop that button to your main keyboard screen.

Btw, if you are not using Google GBoard Keboard, you should consider doing so.  Much better for voice dictation... Samsung Keyboard is pretty bad at voice dictation. Oveverall Gboard will give you bettter results.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You could also try using the clipboard app with edge panel. That's what I use. It's not in Samsung Notes. But maybe you could copy to the edge panel clipboard and then share it to Samsung Notes.
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didn't realize clipboard was an edge screen otion... very cool.  Funny thing, after I added that edge screen, now I don't have the problem on my Samsung Texts where if I wrote the test "first" I couldn't add a pic/attachment;  so I'd have to select all of message, delete text, add pic and then finally had text back to msg.  It may just be a coincidence, but it seems to have fixed that annoying problem... - - Plus I saw "Reminders" over there too for edge screen, and am using that now too.  Thanks for the tip Monique!

ps: for those who don't know, Samsung Reminders sync nicely with Windows 10... kind of a nice feature.

Galaxy

Re: Re: Notes clip board

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You're welcome. I didn't even know I had helped anyone, thought Samsung Members was suppose to send an email if a person responded to your comment. Oh well, at least I helped one person.

P.S. yes I know about the Reminders, pretty cool. I use quite a few edge panels, they come in handy.