Original topic:

Notification Accessibility Enhancements.

(Topic created: 07-02-2022 04:23 PM)
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I often recieve notifications from multiple apps and services. I am also multitasking on my device most of the time for a range of things.

In this post I am talking about making it possible to press and drag a notification from the quick menu down onto the screen which will then turn into a pop-up. 

I know you may think, "why don't you just press the notification to open the app". I think that is a great feature but I also think we could add onto that feature.

Instead of opening an app, then opening the recents to then select "pop-up". We could simply press and drag the notification out of the quick menu which would then/instantly turn into a pop-up.

I think this would help people be more productive along with helping them access things quicker.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea.
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You want a windows phone. Not a Samsung phone.
0 Likes
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I still want a Samsung.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try opening up your settings and then go to the notification settings menu and change the settings to Brief and then choose the appropriate apps and if you want more settings go to advanced settings in notifications and turn on the smart pop-up feature in the floating notification settings plus there are other options that you may want to try, plus I also recommend you try Installing the Samsung Good lock application from the Galaxy store it has a feature called Notistar and it is a complete notification manager for your phone, please see the attached link for both of them https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.systemui.notilus

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock
0 Likes
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I only thought of this so the user wouldn't have to download multiple applications and services so it would be possible.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I can fully understand, the Samsung Good lock application is an add on application which is not pre-installed on Samsung phones but it works Extremely well plus the notification settings menu has sub menus that allow for more customization of the notifications,