Original topic:

Notification from Samsung at 3:45 a.m.

(Topic created: 06-04-2021 06:18 AM)
userhbM5FhCk3m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Why is Samsung sending out push notifications at 3:45 in the morning on a Friday morning when I have to go to work why would you do that to people that sounds like something that should be done at 10:00 in the morning maybe in the early afternoon?

What person in charge says hey let's just do that at 3:45 in the morning let's wake people up at 3:45 in the morning to let them know that our terms and conditions have changed that does not sound like a good time to me to update your terms and conditions.

So my next question is can anyone here tell me how to prevent them from ever letting me know ever again during sleep hours anything about Samsung at all?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Spartacus_78RUS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Because they can. In your area there are no laws or regulations about message deliveries after certain time.
You can change sound options in settings menu or press and hold on that particular message/notification and your device will present options related to that particular message/notification as well as access options for general notifications settings. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
userRg6Gvsz1Ms
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I believe that you can set "do not disturb" on your phone so that you don't get any notifications during hours that you set. This would include texts and emails.
0 Likes