Original topic:

Notifications Reading out loud.

(Topic created: 06-18-2021 01:30 AM)
userNviKhyOAwS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
For some reason it's been about a month my notifications from my Google messages have been reading how loud either connected via Bluetooth to my car or my Galaxy buds and just recently out loud I've been looking about the solution for it but I'm not able to find anything so I just need some help it's reading my messages out loud I've checked almost everywhere in accessibilities and nothing's on I downloaded Minecraft and Minecraft told me I have screen reader on and I checked it and it's off so I'm not sure what else is going on you need some help please.
4 Replies
Lrock
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
look for settings/apps related to your Bluetooth headset/ connection. talk to tone is one such app. see if there's speak out loud or similar option toggled on

edit: check the Galaxy wearable app, I don't have buds so I can't see what settings there are there
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

there's a read out loud setting... check that. You are able to set it so that it reads it to you when you have BT devices connected. I have it set so that I know who is messaging me when I'm working out and can't see my phone

0 Likes
userNviKhyOAwS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Where is it located ?
0 Likes
BoodaddyWagner
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to your Google settings and there should be a voice control in there. If not on your phone settings there is a talk back function in your advanced settings
0 Likes