JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notifications that lite up outer part of screen

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 07:48 PM)
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Need to turn off the low battery power notifications. How do I shut them off?
Solution
Holmessr86
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It can be stopped as a running service in your developer options but the notification itself can't be turned off.

View solution in context

0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just need to charge prior to the notifications so that the charging isnt interrupted and ruined. I also will try and kill that special light up notification. I forget how i set that perimeter notification up.
0 Likes
Holmessr86
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you set up something extra it's usually under accessibility. Try resetting the accessibility settings. And check flash notifications as well. Good luck.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Are talking about the edge lighting? This around the edge of your phone?Screenshot_20210927-220325_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah, some notifications light up the perimeter (around edge of phone). I think this stops the charging.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to settings and look up brief pop up settings and choose edge lighting style and turn it off there
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I actually was just doing that. I killed that edge lighting notification when the screen is off. Couldnt find a way to perm disable that though..on S10. Only can chg the brief pop up to only show while screen is off. Or i can change which ones I want. No choice to kill it. Odd. Shld b ok now. It wont go off w screen off so it wont ruin the charge. That is a PITA.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You should have the option for none and if you go back 1 screen you can turn off brief pop up notifications... gl
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Couldnt find that. On an S10. Will chk later. Thx. I will see if this works. To test I need to drain batt down to like 4%. Ok i went back a screen and i can only set to Brief or Detailed. No off unless by app. And the issue is that low batt power pop up notification so i cant disable it. Thx tho
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yw maybe try turning off show charging info in the battery settingScreenshot_20210928-103013_Device care.jpg
0 Likes