JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notifications that lite up outer part of screen

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Need to turn off the low battery power notifications. How do I shut them off?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Holmessr86
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It can be stopped as a running service in your developer options but the notification itself can't be turned off.

View solution in context

0 Likes
22 Replies
dsisy4achain
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What?
0 Likes
dsisy4achain
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Give me your picture
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ok so let me explain again... Let me step through this... I put the phone on the charging pad. Then that low power notification comes up and when it does...it wrecks the charging. I get the blinking white light. Get it?
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Anyone have any ideas. I set the power notifications to silent. I think that may help. Cant shut them off entirely. They go off once i am at 10% or 5% ...whatever it is. I guess i will figure this out. Gets exhausting explaining it.
0 Likes
AndreyRassikhin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I don't think you can't turn off low battery Notification. Unless you can swipe the notification and clock settings button like usual.
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Nope. Cant seem to turn off these power notifications. They throw off my charger and it blinks.
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If anyone knows a way to shut low battery notifications off, let me know. They hit at 5%.
0 Likes
AndreyRassikhin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's hard to tell how a Notification can throw charger off. I wish I could help. Maybe try turning the phone off and charging it like that for a bit?
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
When the notification happens, it wrecks the charge and the charger blinks. That is what happens. Maybe bc of the outside light up. Not sure. It is a notification that lights up the perimiter of my screen. This has happened bfor w this charger so it is not a one time thing. I want this notification gone.
0 Likes