Original topic:

Nuisance spam

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 04:47 PM)
usercl2zqgnbRx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've gotten 13 spam/robocalls today, how do I move all unsaved callers straight to voice mail?  
0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I get how aggravating that that can be.  Which phone model are you using?  I know some phones offer the following steps: Press “Menu” and click “Settings.” Click “Restrict and Lock” and tap “Voice.” Enter your phone's four-digit security code. Click “Restrict” and select “Incoming Call.” Click “Special # Only." All calls from people who are not on your special numbers list will be sent directly to voice mail.  But I would like to look for your specific phone.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usercl2zqgnbRx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Galaxy s10
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Give these steps a try: Go to the phone app > tap the 3 dots in the top right corner > tap on settings > tap on block numbers and tap on block unknown callers

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes