Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SPetrillo-US
Cosmic Ray

O365 Email Account - Cannot Add to Samsung Email App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge and was able to add an O365 Exchange email account to my phone's Email app last week. Last night I did a factory reset and am now adding back this account and it is failing. I can add it to the Gmail app, on the same phone, without issue. What is going on here? Has the Email app changed at all?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: O365 Email Account - Cannot Add to Samsung Email App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @SPetrillo-US

Is the Office 365 email a work email? Some are pretty tightly locked down and might require a permission to be given to your device. In those cases, talking to your tech folks at your job will help as they can set that up for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @SPetrillo-US

Is the Office 365 email a work email? Some are pretty tightly locked down and might require a permission to be given to your device. In those cases, talking to your tech folks at your job will help as they can set that up for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

SPetrillo-US
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Figured it out...it was a small blip on the O365 side.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh awesome! I'm glad that got cleared up.  Smiley Happy