Original topic:

OEM UNLOCKED

(Topic created: 07-15-2022 06:08 AM)
userVodAmx5ciQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung, please note the OEM unlocking of the developer settings I've tried everything through the community forum in Brazil and the United States. And, no waste of time, let's know about the risks, but if we buy the device, we shouldn't be stuck with the settings that we don't spend. I'm sick of it for a week now I've been looking for topics on your forum, nothing has resolved that bad action taken. Android is great but this action of disabling OEM settings was terrible I'm going crazy because of that I'm just expressing myself I've been trying to unlock manually with your forum articles because they are the brand of the device and I can't find anything solves this problem. That, like if the cell phone belongs to the customer, he can do whatever he wants, it wasn't given the cell phone was bought!

4 Replies
Oxford
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've read your post several times, and cannot understand what you were trying to ask. Can you put it in one plain sentence please?
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
he wants to be able to unlock the bootloader in the developer settings on a snapdragon galaxy s like you can with exynos or hongkong/china snapdragon devices (oem unlock in dev settings) presumably to root the device.
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
samsung's hands are tied by their contracts with carriers in those regions and with qualcomm, (snapdragon chip maker).
they cant do what youre asking until that changes, you need to take it up with qualcomm or the carriers.
0 Likes
fidgeting
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes I have been hacked and Identity theft by Anette works for government. My phone is a mess. I was trying to get her stuff off and was told I couldn't her rights, what about mine I bought 100MG she used up with all the encrypted files,files, contacts and who knows what else.. she also messed with my credit. I don't even know where to start. No data even after buying some. Phone has restricted things and I still can't find my contacts or pics. But I have a bunch of new people on my phone as friends along as we have one mutual friend! I don't know what is going on with laptop either. What a mess. I'm going to try calling Google tomorrow if I have the right number the others weren't. Where do I go after Google if number is right. I guess u guys are going to look into laptop situation. Thank you
0 Likes