cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

edit to my previous response, it's Thursday October 15, 7:53 pm PST. I have enrolled in it, now I'm waiting for the update
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3 Beta

how? the banner is not there anymore
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One UI 3..

I was able to enroll my S20 Ultra yesterday evening (October 21st) but the banner doesn't show up now for my friends regular S20 today (October 22nd)...*posting on friends phone under her nickname*
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One ..

disregard, after updating and exiting the Samsung members app, I logged back in and the banner count jumped jumped from 9 tor 15 and the correct banner is now present.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for ..

Last update: Apparently the beta program is now full. I really like OneUI 3.0 on my Ultra and wish I had gotten it installed on this phone before ot closed out 😕
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment ..

Same person but under my own account with my Ultra. I see people's posts going back a week saying they were told the program was full but I was able to enroll and update yesterday evening. Maybe it's only closed out for the regular S20 but still available for the Ultra? I have no idea regarding the S20+ if someone with an S20+ could post an update if the program is still available to them.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitm..

I have s20 ultra haven't been able to register
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for ..

I have ask this question several times how do you UPDATE the samsung members app.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra Recruitment for One ..

it doesn't show up for my s20 ultra either
Highlighted
Asteroid

I must've gotten lucky yesterday; I'm happy that I was able to get OneUI 3.0 on my ultra but annoyed that I actually like it since it seems that they've closed the beta program and I can't put it on Blackvelvetcupcake's phone, not to mention seeing other people in the forum are unable to get it as well 😕