JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

On One UI 6 - Notification Panel / Lock Screen

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 02:59 AM)
LeopardPalm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I saw that the awesome developers are adding the ability to remember the music player's collapsed state on the quick panel and lock screen. This is great! Thank you. 

I had another suggestion to this:
It would be really nice if I could have the music player expanded while also showing my notifications with details in the lock screen. Having that feature would be great on my phone since it reduces the amount of user interaction needed for a quick glance.

Currently one is not able to have the music widget in the lock screen expanded while at the same time show notification details, it only shows the icons. 

What I am suggesting is to be able to have the music widget expanded in the lock screen and at the same time show notification details.

I hope the developers see this, it would be great! 

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello LeopardPalm,

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
LeopardPalm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What I mean is to be able to do something like this! Screenshot_20230929_030422_Edge.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello LeopardPalm,

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside requests/ideas regarding our products.