cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQDFWSVSYvh
Astronaut

Onboard microphone is too sensitive

I would like to see a "Settings" that would allow you to adjust the sensitivity of the onboard or ear bud microphone. There have been numerous situations where the microphone was picking up more background noise interferring with the conversation. You have warnings for the ear bud volume, add ing antenuation to the microphone should be no big deal.

3 REPLIES 3
userqKQYvnuyna
Constellation

Re: Onboard microphone is too sensitive

Same issue. My calls are receiving really loud background noises . I went to find a way to adjust them but no go. If there was a way that would be fantastic. I am quite sure I wouldnt have to apologize for every sound that happened around me . God forbid I would be in a store.  Ive had people hang up on me because they couldn't hear anything but extremely loud. 

Thanks in advance. 

userM57egT6pnv
Constellation

I get this all the time, they are extremely sensitive and controls to adjust them would be greatly appreciated!

userjx0l2YQyQj
Constellation

Did you ever get any resolution to this? My Galaxy buds are basically useless for voice calls due to the fact that the microphone picks up every background noise and almost seems to excentuate it.  I was hoping the external voice mic would be adjustable, but it is apparently not.