JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI 2.0 notification bar

(Topic created: 12-16-2019 04:07 PM)
Steve_4962
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I just got the new update and I really like it overall. The new little features and enhancements are nice, and overall it feels smoother. Is there a way to customize the notification bar so that you don't see the notification categories and the media button though? I'm not used to it and it looks weird to me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
EonDrache
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I dont think there is for the notification categories but you can remove media and devices by pulling all the way down on your notification drawer, click the 3 dot icon menu and select "quick panel layout"

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
EonDrache
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I dont think there is for the notification categories but you can remove media and devices by pulling all the way down on your notification drawer, click the 3 dot icon menu and select "quick panel layout"

Steve_4962
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks, this makes it look much better for me! The notification categories are a little weird but I'll probably get used to them.

0 Likes
Mrflynnkw73
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do I get it?

0 Likes
Steve_4962
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mrflynnkw, the update is currently rolling out and it might be a few days before you get it. It should be available by the end of the month though I think. You can check the system update page in your settings to see if it's ready.

0 Likes
Laughingnomad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Quick panel layout is where that is

0 Likes