Original topic:

One UI 2

(Topic created on: 2/7/20 11:22 PM)
jakewilder123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I am confused... i have a galaxy s10e and one ui 2 still isnt one it. does it come out in batches for the same phone? or should I be concerned

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You will be recieving it. Do not worry. Once your carrier receives the update from Samsung, they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time when they are ready. So be on the look out because you should be getting it soon.:thumbs_up:

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Solution
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You will be recieving it. Do not worry. Once your carrier receives the update from Samsung, they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time when they are ready. So be on the look out because you should be getting it soon.:thumbs_up:

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

BigWetTac0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@SamsungQue can you at least tell us when you've pushed it to Verizon?

0 Likes