cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

One ui 3.0/android 11 3rd party launchers bug

Every single 3rd party launcher i use has this bug. When i close an app the launcher's home screen refreshes and this happens every time and is very frustrating. 

I am on ond ui 3.0 android 11 galaxy s20.

11 REPLIES 11
Asteroid

Re: One ui 3.0/android 11 3rd party launchers bug

Just an FYI that I'm using an unlocked S20+ that has not yet received Android 11 / One UI 3 with Microsoft Launcher and have been experiencing this since the last security update so I don't think this is Android 11 issue.

Constellation

Same very annoying.
Constellation

Same

Astronaut

facing same issue on S20+ on android 11.

I'll add more context to issue ..  if you wait for a second on home screen after closing an app then this issue won't happen. But as soon as you closed an app and touch the screen home screen flashes for once.

Astronaut

Yes this is very annoying this happens when i close all recent apps. It seems that one ui resets the default launcher. If you go to settings-apps-default apps, the home app is set to none. Even if i set my 3rd party launcher as the default it resets it after some time. I'm on android 10 oneui 2.5 using smart launcher. Samsung please fix this soon.

Side note. Huawei smartphones with China rom can't set 3rd party launchers as well. Please don't be huawei

Constellation

Same issue with OneUI 3.0 and Galaxy S20+ with a 3rd party launcher.  Screen flickers if an app is immediately opened after closing another. 

Constellation

same here. Using Microsoft Launcher on Note20 Ultra Unlocked
Asteroid

Hello friends, any solution about this issue? 

Constellation

I have this problem after upgrading to UI 3.0 Android 11 using gestures and Nova Launcher. Extremely frustrating. Does Samsung actually look at this community? How do we know if they see this and are taking action to fix it? Turned my 1000+ phone into trash.