Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userM227h7fWBq
Astronaut

OneDrive 100GB free storage

JUMP TO SOLUTION
With the S8+, I was informed that I would get 100gb free cloud storage on OneDrive. The app asked me to log in via Outlook and I did. But all I can see in the OneDrive app is that I have 5gb of basic play and options to go premium. Why isn't my free storage accessible, any ideas?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userM227h7fWBq
Astronaut

Re: OneDrive 100GB free storage

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It took 2 days for it to load my free 100gb storage. No problem now.
7 REPLIES 7
userYG3YTGCQtD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also had this pop up, What gives? States that we can claim 100 GB storage if we sign in to outlook, when you click on the outlook logo and connect up your account the message dissappears out of thin air and then does not give you any additional storage. Can anyone help from Samsung / Microsoft?

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone, you will need to reach out directly to Microsoft for more information on this promotional offer.

userM227h7fWBq
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It took 2 days for it to load my free 100gb storage. No problem now.
user3ZWq4QlD9z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's funny how companies will tell you to go from here to their back to hear back to their give you a phone number contact them via chat contact person via chat and then they give you another phone number to call somebody else and then you're set back to the original person you talk to.  I wasted over an hour and a half with different customer service people via chat email on the phone both with Outlook Microsoft OneDrive support Samsung support and nobody knows the answer on the Samsung promotion to offers a hundred gb free on OneDrive for two years.  I redeem this promotion also but was not able to claimI

Roderic100
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For more answers please Google "bait and switch" 

DsdS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Really Samsung and Microsoft get it together and stop offering stuff that doesn't work wasting our time and then blaming us by sending us in circles. Share this worth CEOs office immediately!

Griggs88
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got a s5