Original topic:

OneDrive Issues???

(Topic created: a month ago)
Lizzy2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
OK it said for me to make sure I turned on Camera back up and I ssearched Idk hiw many times and found things but I couldn't find it anywhere in my phone!!! Then my phone kept telling me that I had to to be hooked up to Wi-Fi, be changing and I battled with thus off and on say 2-3 different tikes before I sent a report in to Google, Samsung, and Seen thus as well, to see if, I can get any answers or help, cuz this is very frustrating. I have been hacked and my accounts compromised b4 and that is nothing nice nor a joke to go through and at times feel like I maybe going through it again not 100% sure though!!?? Jusr not sure what to do though, Feel like giving up and throwing away all social media life and mobile device communication (Smartphone wise) cuz this chick is fed up!!!!I'd go into more detail but I'm running late for an appointment you can ask me any questions pertaining to this, Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!!!
2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Lizzy2 Sometimes finding a setting can be frustrating. To backup your photos automatically to OneDrive:

1. Open the Gallery app
  2. Click on the hamburger (3 line) menu in lower right
  3. Click on Settings
  4. Enable Sync with OneDrive 
Lizzy2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
OK thank you so much I will try it