Original topic:

Only regular charging cubes work for fast charging and headphones are not recognized by the phone

(Topic created: 07-22-2021 08:29 AM)
sebad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

#1 It's been 5 months that my phone (galaxy s10 lite) wont fast charge, and I figured out that it's the fast charging cubes that it's the problem. I've tried many cubes, but only the regular charging cubes work.

#2 I don't know if it's connected to that, but the earbuds that came with my phone wont work. I get a notification that says "USB connected" and "USB disconnect" back and forth. But the audio comes out from the phone not the buds.

Does anyone know a fix to both my problems?
7 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration and would be happy to assist you further. Have you tried your power cord and USB-C headphones with another device?

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

Do you have fast charging turned on in your settings?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
sebad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Fast charging is on
Charger and earbuds work on other Samsung products. I think the problem is charging port
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for that information. Based on the information provided, I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
sebad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How long would it take to replace the charging port, if that is the problem?
0 Likes
user06VSVUpkTK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Jz5jki I love jjto]p puppies 0
0 Likes
user06VSVUpkTK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
0 l p o90p p0o[0pp