Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Antiguan
Asteroid

Opening downloads/documents /books

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I stop downloads from opening in Kindle. When I first opened up the download it gave options to open/read the document in. I accidentally clicked on Kindle. But files won't open using Kindle. How do I change it? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Opening downloads/documents /books

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Antiguan

Can you please go to Settings>Applications>Application Manager. From there scroll down and find Kindle and click on that. There should be an option on there "Set as Default". If you click on that you can clear away the defaults which should allow you the option to select something else when opening a download.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Opening downloads/documents /books

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Antiguan

Can you please go to Settings>Applications>Application Manager. From there scroll down and find Kindle and click on that. There should be an option on there "Set as Default". If you click on that you can clear away the defaults which should allow you the option to select something else when opening a download.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post