Original topic:

Opinion on upgrading

(Topic created on: 12/2/20 1:42 AM)
Rere122
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello everyone!

I currently have a Galaxy S10 Plus, but I've been thinking to upgrade my phone to the Note 20 Ultra, mostly for the bigger screen. Should I make the upgrade? For anyone who has the N20U, what are your pros and cons of the phone?
I appreciate everyone's opinion on this topic.

Thanks

0 Likes
27 Replies
Solution
Pashmotatoe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm a Galaxy S10 Plus owner myself and I was considering the same thing. If money is no option, I'd go for it. Otherwise, wait another year or so for them to add more features. For me, I'm not going to upgrade as I am content with the size of my phone. The upgrades of the n20u are not too enticing for me. Our phones are still fantastic-I'd recommend reaping as much value from this phone as possible

View solution in context

Rere122
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah, I totally agree. I do still like my phone and it's features... but maybe I'm just too sucked into buying the newest phone. I think a new case will help me keep my phone a lot longer, lol.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Recommend upgrading. Mine is unlocked but prefer it this way. I have not had any issues with mine that wasn't expected. However, battery life has improved, camera performance is better, and overall performance improved since on the beta software program. I expected some apps to not work so no biggie on app crashes for me. You may be disappointed with battery life on stocked One UI 2.5 but hang on until One UI 3.0.
SenPie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Check out the Galaxy A71 ;O
0 Likes
wanted1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just got the 20 note ultra, upgraded from note 9 & camera features are way better! screen is a little more square than the 9 which i like for me it was a easy pick so far its been great im still figuring things out .but the only concern I see is how big the camera lens on the back is its a bit bulky compared to the note 9 I do use a pelican case on it so it doesn't get damaged at work. but lens is still exposed
Only4Galaxy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Im upgrading from s10 plus to s20 ultra rather than note 20 ultra since I don't like the way note 20 ultra shape such as sharp corners not smooth like s20u and the battery capacity is more. there are so many cool feature on note20u but I'm pretty sure we won't use on daily basis. I personally think cameras is nearly the same unless you are pro photographer which you will able to tell the different.
Only4Galaxy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
btw s20 ultra battery last longer than note 20 ultra
Only4Galaxy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Maybe wait for S21 because it just a month or 2 away from launch date. I'll say that if you wait you won't be disappointed because I heard there are a lot of cool features coming with s21 series.
BoyMom1x
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Why upgrade to the current status when you can get what's out now plus the new added features.. so why not wait until the new line comes out and then decide. But, what you upgrade to would really depend on price range and the type of features you are looking for.
0 Likes