Original topic:

Opinion on upgrading

(Topic created on: 12/2/20 11:29 AM)
Rere122
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello everyone!

I currently have a Galaxy S10 Plus, but I've been thinking to upgrade my phone to the Note 20 Ultra, mostly for the bigger screen. Should I make the upgrade? For anyone who has the N20U, what are your pros and cons of the phone?
I appreciate everyone's opinion on this topic.

Thanks

0 Likes
27 Replies
BoyMom1x
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I finally found one that covers the entire phone and includes a built in screen protector that supports the fingerprint id. It will be in tomorrow. I hope it helps me as much as yours helps you.
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would recommend white dome screen protectors, worth every penny and with lifetime warranty can't beat it. they even make lens protectors
0 Likes
BeeehndBlueEyes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What kind of Flip cover? I need as much protection as I can get on my phone. 

@CalderCay wrote:
Add a cover. I use a flip cover and it hides the bulge and has saved my phone at least four times when it has fallen (out of my pocket) down into the pulley system of my 60 inch zero turn mower !

0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's the Samsung Flip cover - my wife and I each have one on our phones.
https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/galaxy-s10-s-view-flip-cover-black-ef-zg...
0 Likes
ruskin
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do not go for the Note 20. Especially with the galaxy S21 release right around the corner (January). Qualcomm has just unveiled the Snapdragon 888 which will be in the S21 and has some substantial performance improvements.
Rere122
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's really good to know. Thanks! :thumbs_up:
0 Likes
Only4Galaxy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Snapdragon 888 should give you 25% CPU performance increase and 35% GPU increase.
0 Likes
SmithBoy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
im gettn dat S21...