JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone app UI - Favorites images click to dial missing after Galaxy S5 to A32 5G upgrade

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 12:30 PM)
PolyPhase
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

After purchasing a Galaxy A32 5G to replace a Samsung Galaxy S5, I notice that the Phone app's convenient "click to dial" pictures of my favorite contacts above the dialing keypad is missing.  This made speed dialing super easy.

Is there any way to do this with the Galaxy A32 5G besides opening up contacts and searching through the small favorites icons there?

Phone S5 - 1 annotated.jpg

0 Likes
5 Replies
userhrMITRXd1l
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Call my phone contacts
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I remember this was a really nice feature to have. Unfortunately, this feature is no longer available. You may be able to search the Google Playstore for an app with this feature. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

PolyPhase
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for the confirmation of UI retrograde.  To dial my favorites, I suppose I will have to click contacts and scroll down to the contact I want to call.  At least the favorites are all at the top of the list.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You're welcome. I apologize I couldn't be of more help.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
tr0yz1488
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
In contacts your favorites are the set of contacts at the top, then after starred contacts it begins with your saved contacts
0 Likes