Original topic:

Phone/charger extreme heat

(Topic created: 07-29-2021 08:10 AM)
userixfNmvqguZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, 

I had a serious safety issue occur with my Samsung galaxy 10+. The phone was charging on my bedside table in the middle of the night when it started beeping. I picked up the phone and felt that it was burning hot. It said to unplug the charger immediately. I did so and burnt my finger in the process as it was almost red hot. Had I not got the phone unplugged, I'm certain this would have caused a fire. I really don't feel safe plugging this device in again and am at a losss of what to do. Can I please have a manager contacte to discuss the serious matter? Thanks in advance!

Matt

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good morning @userixfNmvqguZ, I certainly understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialty team look into this further for you. Will you please send a private message with the following information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the phone:
IMEI number of the phone:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Good morning @userixfNmvqguZ, I certainly understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialty team look into this further for you. Will you please send a private message with the following information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the phone:
IMEI number of the phone:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes