Original topic:

Phone does not ring with incoming calls

(Topic created: 07-25-2021 01:14 AM)
userxjkmxJwoIZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have an S10 e. Recently the phone quit ringing when I had incoming phone calls also no notification of incoming calls. It was working fine until a few days ago and then just suddenly quit working. I can make outgoing calls in a normal Manor. The phone has Bluetooth connection to my car and that seems to be working fine. By turning off Bluetooth function on the phone it will now ring for incoming calls but a few days ago this was not a necessary change for the phone to operate properly receiving incoming calls and ringing and having Bluetooth function on. I hope someone can give me some information to make this phone work in the manner it was prior to this problem. I am 72 years old and don't have much technical knowledge so it's difficult for me to troubleshoot any device. Thank you in advance for any information you may have and share. thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Make sure " do not disturb " is off
0 Likes
Je655
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Pull down your notification panel by swiping down from the top of your phone. you should see an icon that looks like a speaker with 2 sound waves, if it's an icon of a speaker with a line through it click it to turn off mute.
0 Likes