cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Phone features

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My very first mobile phone was the Samsung Rant & from then on I've had HTC phones. So on my last upgrade, I changed to Samsung again. I have the Galaxy s10 plus. I love the phone but very disappointed in customizations of the phone. There aren't many free fonts, plus I'm not able to install 3rd party fonts. That's ridiculous! As much as we pay for these phones, we should be able to personalize our phones any way we want to. HTC lets you do that. Seems to me Samsung is getting almost as greedy as Apple. So if things don't change in the near future I'll switch to another phone, not a Samsung phone.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Phone features

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see, Yes if you want  to change the itself  you to download and apply it from the galaxy store. I personally Purchase $1.79 font using my samsung rewards.  hope will solve the issue , Thank you! Screenshot_20200323-194424_Settings.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Dodie62 , Thanks for reaching out. personally i have Samsung Galaxy S10 plus as well,  I know it's a bit frustrating that there is not alot of free fonts on this device. i love custumization my phone as well, I would consider Downloading a 3rd party app on google play Fonts . They are 100% free And there are thousand fonts to choose from.  I uploaded screenshot for reference. Hope this will help. Please Let me know if you have any questions.Screenshot_20200323-185838_Google Play Store.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thx but I've downloaded HiFont & others but it won't let me apply the fonts. Get an error msg, that I need to uninstall old font b4 I can apply new one

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thx for your help, but I want to change the system fonts not for text messaging

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see, Yes if you want  to change the itself  you to download and apply it from the galaxy store. I personally Purchase $1.79 font using my samsung rewards.  hope will solve the issue , Thank you! Screenshot_20200323-194424_Settings.jpg

View solution in original post