yes this update is terrible. several issues like no ability to receive HD photos over Samsung messages text. I want to go back to last week. Android 11 is not good on the s10
Unfortunately, there is no authorized way to revert back to a previous update.
You can try wiping the system cache partition on your device to see if that helps any with the issues you are experiencing.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
my recent phone calls no l9nger shows a thumbnail next to it. For example a profile pic or a letter with a colored circle. shows up everywhere else.... no one has been able to help yet
my recent phone calls no longer shows a thumbnail next to it. For example a profile pic or a letter with a colored circle. shows up everywhere else.... no one has been able to help yet