cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Ozaustin
Cosmic Ray

Phone updates

I've been a Samsung phone user for a few years now .

I'm not sure if I will buy the next one that comes out

I don't like that they stop supporting there phones after to updates especially after spending a thousand dollars on a phone. The only thing keeping me from buying a iPhone was (the notch, no headphone Jack, bad display) well it turns out the note 10 phones have that ( a hole in the display,no headphone Jack same display .) If they decide to drop the not 8 I'm dropping Samsung and moving to apple. I can't deal with old software on a $1000 phone. Like what ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคง

2 REPLIES 2
Bluestevo
Cosmic Ray

Re: Phone updates

Well the note 10 has one of the best displays out right now. I LOVE the Note 10 plus. Great news for u. The note 8 wasn't 1000$ as the note 10 plus is. And bad news is the note 8 will not get the Android 10 update. Best of luck with crappy apple. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Highlighted
Ozaustin
Cosmic Ray

Re: Phone updates

The note 8 was a thousand dollars at launch (when I bought it ) it has lowered in price since then ... I'm not saying Samsung has bad displays.....obviously.. but it has a hole in it just like the notch .and the iPhone has the same display and better software so what is the point staying with Samsung anymore