Original topic:

Picture texting issue

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 07:07 PM)
Les76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello all you lovely people! My question is....I used to be able to send 10 picture messages at a time on my txt messaging.  Now it only let's me send 2-3 at a time.  I can receive 10 picture messages and videos.  Have a
I messed with a setting possibly? I'm famous for just going and messing with my Galaxy S10E trying to fix another problem, or just curious, only to create a bigger one. Lol. Anyone have any ideas. Thank you in advance!❤
0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hi did your camera settings change maybe from an update? Maybe the quality made the file bigger and it can only send so many kb at the time
Les76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks for your help! I'll check my camera. I did an update today when I got a notification this morning. I'll see if that will help. Thank you , RollTideLady334! I appreciate your help!❤:rainbow:
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yw hope that helps
Holmessr86
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sounds like you might have changed the resolution of the pictures in your camera settings. The size is too large to send that many photos at once. The smaller the resolution, the smaller the file size. Try changing it.
Les76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Holmessr86 Thank you! I'll check the resolution. I just get all tap happy sometimes. Lol :rainbow:❤
0 Likes
V4Diz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I always send them via Bluetooth, I used to work for Boost mobile and that's what they did.
0 Likes
Les76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you ! I wonder if it's because maybe Straight Talk has a limit for each txt now. I've used them as a carrier for 8 years maybe. Thanks again!❤:rainbow:
0 Likes