Pinch-to-zoom doesn't work on S8

Highlighted
Asteroid

Pinch-to-zoom doesn't work on S8

[ Edited ]

After my youtube update that option doesn't work anymore, I tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app, it didn't help, am I alone in this? πŸ€”

14 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Crop-to-fit doesn't work on S8

Hello @Losmi-S8

Have you tried using two fingers on the screen to pinch/pull the image? Youtube's update changed the way this works but that should help.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Honored Contributor

Just checking in to see if that helped you out!  ^_^

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

I am sorry for the late answer, I didn't get email that someone replied, and I am sorry again because that option isn't called crop-to-fit anymore, it's called pinch-to-zoom and it's not working for me after that update, I was using two fingers to stretch for months, but now I can't do that, I saw someone on reddit posted the same subject, but no one replied yet.
Asteroid

I changed the subject.😁
Astronaut

Re: Pinch-to-zoom doesn't work on S8

The same is happening to me after the last youtube update...

Honored Contributor

Ahhhh, I see! Sorry I had misunderstood. Out of curiosity, has anyone reached out to Youtube support to see if it's something on their side? Since it appears that their update might have broken their own app feature, then they should be able to patch a new update to fix it back up too!  ^_^

Asteroid

No, I didn't reach anyone from YouTube, I thought maybe someone here has a solution. 😊
Constellation

Mine doesn' work either ive tried restarting the phone factory resetting it also 

Asteroid

I think nothing will help, I've uninstalled the app, restarted the phone, but still the same, it's definitely a problem with the app.