cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pink line down screen (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Adil Malik I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this but I would recommend reaching out to the Samsung Support in your region to go over all of your available repair options. Please feel free to use our global support page here to find your best point of contact and let me know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem , what you highlighted as solution , is not solution!  does Samsung have any manufacturing failure?!!!! 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Dial *#0*# and tap between red green blue until the pink strip goes away. Amazing.
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've tried just putting the numbers in my dialer and nothing happens. what am I doing wrong?
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the pink line on the right edge of my phone from top to bottom.  I chatted with samsung support and they had me reset the phone to factory defaults.  that did not fix the issue so they emailed me a shipping label.  I packaged my phone and sent it back to them last Monday 7/10/2017.  I got a text on 7/14 saying the device was fixed.  I chatted support today hoping my phone would be here.  The support person said they had to replace the LCD display and the tracking number says my s7 edge should be back to me tomorrow

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This actually worked haha. Thank you.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Worked :-)
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This worked!
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How long do you have to do it until it goes away? It's rather weird because I've never dropped my phone and his suddenly appeared. I don't even know if it's still under warranty.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCe0Tfi6XZu wrote:

How long do you have to do it until it goes away? It's rather weird because I've never dropped my phone and his suddenly appeared. I don't even know if it's still under warranty.