cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tuesday77
Asteroid

Please any guidance from community will be greatly appreciate it

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called Samsung told them my charging port no longer works I was told that the s6  that is what I own is no longer available for repair they no longer carry the parts I'm financially unable to purchase a new one outright I told them my credit is bad but I was willing to make payments monthly out of my disability check I just had no way to put money down and please I was crying beg them to please try to help me and our guide me on where I could get help I was on the phone crying everything I need my phone  and I enjoy it as well and she said sorry there's just nothing I can do for you and she wish me luck any suggestions please not looking for a handout not looking for sympathy just looking for directions that may help thank you 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Please any guidance from community will be greatly appreciate it

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Have you tried reaching out to your carrier to see if they have any available options for you to purchase a new device? I really hope you find a option that fits your needs so you can have a working phone again. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Have you tried reaching out to your carrier to see if they have any available options for you to purchase a new device? I really hope you find a option that fits your needs so you can have a working phone again. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Tuesday77
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am a prepaid customer of AT&t for about 15 years they can't help me with anything one I didn't buy the phone from them and because I bought it from someone I knew about I don't know three years ago and so I have no like warranty wall Samsung's representative that spoke with said that they have don't even it's obsolete now they don't even have parts to fix it and AT&t won't help a prepaid customer no matter how long you've been a customer I've had my same phone number for the same length of time but they prepay customers at AT&t don't get the same options as customers with contracts and I guess that's understandable but like when I asked the representative of Samsung you know because of my struggles at the moment I would a portable charger where you just lay your phone on top do they work I'm 55 I don't know much about electronics and she said that no it wouldn't work on my phone because I don't have lightning speed charge so and even if it did I'd have no way to get it but I am very overwhelmed and my heart is very warped with a smile from your reply and I so appreciate your kindness

Chap
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sell it for a cheaper phon3

Highlighted
Tuesday77
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure how to price it to sell now that the port is not working because the charging cord falls right out I have to hold it in so I guess I feel it would be unfair if I didn't tell someone and if I do tell him they're not going to want to buy it and if they do they're not going to want to give me probably enough to get any I've been looking on local ads like Craigslist and stuff I appreciate your reply I appreciate you taking the time to read what I've written thank you have a great evening well have a great day it's already morning